This privacy statement applies for processing of personal data carried out by Seaborn AS.
Seaborn AS (reg. 983 469 248) is the Data Controller, meaning responsible for the manner in
which Seaborn AS process personal data.
Personal data means any information concerning a natural person, e.g. name, e-mail address,
telephone number or an evaluation that can be linked to a natural person (data subjects).
This privacy statement will provide general information concerning the processing of personal
data, including which personal data Seaborn AS may process, why Seaborn AS may process
the personal data and the rights of the data subjects in this regard.
Personal data that may be processed
Seaborn AS may processes the following personal data:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Job title
How personal data is collected
Seaborn AS collects personal data by/from direct contact, sales meetings, email and business
In the event that Seaborn AS collects personal data from a third party, Seaborn AS will
inform the data subject from which third party the company has received the personal data.
Further, Seaborn AS will provide information on which personal data the company has
received, the purpose of processing, the legal ground for processing, storage time, if the
personal data will be disclosed to third parties and the rights of the data subject.
Why personal data is collected
Seaborn AS collects personal data in order to fulfill an obligation and/or contract, manage
relations to customer/vendors or other business associates.
Personal data is stored in systems with fire wall with limited access.
Erasure of personal data
Seaborn AS has routines that ensures that personal data will be erased in accordance with the
General Data Protection Regulation.
If you believe there are grounds for erasure of personal data concerning you, please contact us
to request erasure of personal data.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
Personal data are not to be disclosed to third parties. However, Seaborn AS may engage third
parties which will process personal data on Seaborn AS’s behalf. Seaborn AS only engage
third parties which has provided sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and
organizational measures in such a manner that the processing will meet the requirements of
the General Data Protection Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data
Rights of the data subject
In the event that Seaborn AS processes personal data concerning you, you will have the
following rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed by Seaborn AS, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information regarding the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned etc.
- You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- You have the right to obtain restriction of processing of personal data concerning you.
- You have the right to object to processing of personal data.
- You have the right to obtain erasure of personal data concerning you. Seaborn AS will be obligated to erase personal data concerning you unless it exists legal grounds for processing.
- You have the right to receive personal data concerning you and the right to transmit those data to another controller.
If the legal ground for Seaborn AS’s processing is your consent, you have the right to
withdraw the consent at any time for any reason.
If you believe that Seaborn AS’s processing of personal data is in violation of the General
Data Protection regulation, you have the right to lodge a written complaint to Datatilsynet.
The contact information for Datatilsynet is available at www.datatilsynet.no.
|Contact person||Dag Aksnes|
|Telephone||+47 55 33 40 50|
|E-post firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Adresse||Sandviksbodene 66, 5035 Bergen, Norway|